Network Development Fund
The Network Development Fund is open for applications from CHASE staff for small awards to support building of subject networks.
The CHASE Management Board is pleased to offer a number of awards to academic staff at CHASE member institutions for events or other initiatives to promote the development of subject or interdisciplinary networks within the Consortium.
Funding will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis to applications made on the attached form that meet the following criteria:
1. Applicants must be employees of a CHASE institution (the Universities of East Anglia, Essex, Kent and Sussex, the Open University, The Courtauld Institute of Art, Goldsmiths, University of London, Birkbeck, University of London and SOAS, University of London).
2. Applications must support the development of subject or interdisciplinary networks across CHASE.
3. Applicants can apply for awards of up to £500. A detailed budget must be provided.
4. Applications must be from named applicants from at least two CHASE institutions.
5. Applicants are strongly encouraged to discuss their ideas for initiatives with their institutional CHASE academic lead.
Funding will be awarded subject to the following conditions:
1. Costs will be met up to the value of the award.
2. Only receipted costs will be met.
3. Funded initiatives must be publicised through the CHASE website and social media feeds.
4. A report on the funded initiative must be sent to the CHASE DTP Co-ordinator, who will publish it on the CHASE website.
5. CHASE offers this funding on the understanding that recipients will go on to develop applications to external funding schemes (e.g. the AHRC’s).
The deadline for applications is 30 June 2015. Please return completed forms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application form can be accessed here
Ideally initiatives will take place before 31 July 2015, but if your plans are for after that date, or if you have any other questions, please contact Rob Witts, CHASE DTP Manager (email@example.com).