Making Progress in Your PhD: Strategies for Completion
9-10th February 2019, Werks Central, Brighton
Are you part-way through your PhD and wondering how to keep going? Do you need a push to progress to the final stages? If so, join us for this two-day workshop. Through activities, discussions, and tutorials, you’ll:
· Clarify where you are with your PhD
· Identify your critical success factors
· Learn tools and techniques to boost your productivity
· Build a support network
· Develop a plan for success
· Make significant progress with your next piece of writing
By the end of the weekend you’ll be all set for successful completion.
Day One is organised around activities and discussion. Day Two gives you the opportunity to implement what you’ve learned by planning and producing a piece of writing. You can also receive 1-2-1 coaching from the facilitator.
Attendees need to bring their research plan and a laptop.