This area will direct you to the information the you will need in your role as a CHASE Supervisor. The majority of information you will need is available on the Virtual Research Environment, more information below.
If you do not yet have a login for the VRE, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Research Environment (VRE)
The VRE, accessed below, has been developed for CHASE to provide a range of online resources. As a ‘one-stop-shop’ for students and supervisors, the VRE has several functions:
- To provide a permanent and accessible resource bank of information, materials and modules developed by the OU to support the delivery of training across the Consortium (e.g. What is a PhD?; Defining Your Research Question; Elements of Research Ethics; Project Planning; and Time Management).
- To enable students to discover and book training and development activities.
- To facilitate contact between students with similar interests via online student profiles and message boards.
- To enable virtual meetings and seminars via the OULIVE platform
- To be the source of policy information, forms and other documentation for CHASE.
These are the links to areas that we think you will need straight away. Please let us know if there is anything that would be more useful and we'll have a think about how we can make it easier for you to access.